Sunday, June 17, 2012

I am worn out and need a full body cleanse. I can feel subway and polluted NYC air germs creeping into my pores. BUT I love it here anyways. Just need to figure out the New Yorker secret of keeping clear skin.






  • I started my job yesterday and I love it. It's perfect. And I love the girls I work with - everyone is so interesting!
  • I work next to a famous Italian bakery.. which is bad news for my thighs. (Excellent gelato damn it.) But while in that bakery, I saw IMAN! Like, the supermodel. Just shocked. But I guess I was the only one. Still think it's super cool.
  • So I thought it'd be a great idea to go shopping in SoHo after work - NO. If I never went to Broadway on a Saturday again, I would be completely ok with that. I just hate everyone there.
  • Spent some time on Q's rooftop. Rooftops are always awesome. Duh.
  • But I also ran into a street fair on that wander and got some bangin' Mexican corn. And a flower.
  • You literally canNOT get bored here. If you are, congrats - you've achieved the impossible.
  • I saw Amy Adams filming a movie on the walk home. Nbd.
  • Then I stayed in like a lame on a Saturday night because I can't even think straight anymore. I need good sleep so someone PLEASE knock me out. Just right in the face. Lay it on me.
  • On a happier note, I went to Hillsong NYC today and absolutely LOVED it. I mean, I still love Elevation more duh but it was great. Like Elevation on a much smaller scale. Same music. Much more diversity. In a club. The pastor has lots of tats and is super hip. So I'm excited about that.
  • I walked all around Central Park and plopped down in Strawberry Fields area for a while and started reading that Mindy Kaling book. LOL-ing alone. It's that funny - so read it!
  • Retail therapy and the OKC v. Miami con una cervesa ended my fantastic day. (Although the Heat winning wasn't fantastic).
  • Tomorrow starts up being a professional Pinner again, BRING IT ON.
  • I have a blister that keeps wearing away and I think my bone will start showing soon if I don't stop wearing closed-toe shoes. Ew.
  • Five more days 'til the apartment. Hallelujah.
  • And on that note, GOOD night.






No comments:

Post a Comment