Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Really, the only thing that mattered today was this:


(Cue heavenly angel noises now). I love working at a showroom.

And...

THE FACT THAT KRISTEN WIIG LIVES IN THE BUILDING IN WHICH I WORK. Can I just tell you that I almost passed out at the mere news that she lives there. I didn't even see her. Can you imagine what will happen when I do see her? (There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I will see her. [In a totally not creepy way] [Maybe]) Yeah, I don't know either. It could be really embarrassing. I love her.

Oh AND...

I learned of this boutique that I am now in love with - Brandy Melville. Perfect jewelry and clothes at a perfect price. Finally a break from Forever and H&M!

Oh AND...

I landed a perfect ten.


It was a good day to say the least.


No comments:

Post a Comment