- I went to a fantastic coffee shop, which is located inside a super awesomely-designed hotel and restaurant this morning. And got a LOT done.
- I got to play on Pinterest at work all day.
- I love my coworkers.
- I got to eavesdrop on a conversation about Anna Wintour from a stylist who is super friendly and awesome and from Texas. And she has great red hair. Like my momma.
- I had some nasty vegan lo mein today. Which was too expensive.
- Alicia Keys lives next door to my office.
- I don't like Broadway in SoHo.
- I had a mini anxiety attack in the subway.
- Ya girl is now employed! At a super cute boutique. In an awesome area, close to home AND work AND the park. Boo yah.
- So after that awesomeness happened, I was feeling a little high on life and walked for a really. Long. Time. And I didn't even notice until now.
- Ate at an awesome pizza place by home.
- I went into Urban and immediately looked at the guys' section. Guess I miss David a little.
- Then I went to H&M and celebrated a little.
- And NOW, bed. The Bachelorette. And the rest of my s'mores cupcake.
- 10-4.
Friday, June 15, 2012
This will be short and sweet since my mother made it clear that the other one was too long. Hmph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment